Come along and enjoy a guided winter trip in Nuuksio! Start your adventure with the traditional Finnish winter vehicle the kick-sledge, then walk in the woods and across the lake in a pair of snowshoes, and even drill a hole in the ice to try your luck at ice-fishing! At the end of the trip enjoy a snack and a steaming mug of tea or coffee and sausage served in the traditional Finnish way by the campfire. If there is need, we can get you a proper winter clothing like boots, warm overall, gloves and a hat.
Watch our Traditonal Finnish Winter Activities-video in Youtube.
Location: Paratiisintie 115, Otalampi (Vihti)
Duration: 3 hours
Staff: A certified wilderness guide
- Guidance of a Wilderness guide
- Equipments;:snowshoes, kick-sleds and ice-fishing equipment
- Snack on the campfire: grilled sausage and traditional rice pasty with warm chaga drink/ herbal tea
- Pick-up from the bus stop at 1 pm
- Magic of the Finnish Sauna