Owner and reservation management and online booking services
Nuuksion Taika Ltd
+358 505050 869
Business ID 2238634-6
The customer commits to complying with these terms when booking services of Nuuksion Taika through the internet services:
The reservation terms
Making a reservation
• The customer is responsible for reading the description and the instructions of the programs and the terms of the booking.
• The reservation contract is binding when a payment confirmation is sent to the email address provided by the customer.
• The customer pays for the booking with the payment method chosen in accordance with the payment terms.
• The reservation system sends a booking confirmation to the email address provided by the customer.
• Nuuksion Taika is not responsible for a failed booking but the customer must contact Nuuksion Taika without delay to rectify the situation.
• Nuuksion Taika cannot guarantee the availability of the destination in this situation.
• If the destination is no longer available, either the money will be returned or, if possible, the customer will be provided with another option.
Cancellations and changes
• The date of cancellation is the date when Nuuksion Taika has received notification of the cancellation.
• The customer is responsible for making the cancellation in time.
• If the customer makes the cancellation
- at 30 or more days before the start of the reservation, the customer will be charged the booking fee. The booking fee is 15€ (including VAT 24%).
- at less than 30 but more than 7 days before the start of the reservation, customer will be charged 50% of the rental price.
- at less than 7 days from the start of the reservation, the customer will be charged the full price.
• Cancelling bookings made with a discount code will be charged the full price regardless of the date of cancellation.
The owner’s right to cancel a booking
• In the event of an unforeseen event (force majeure), Nuuksion Taika has the right to terminate the booking agreement. The notice of termination shall be communicated without delay to the customer who made the booking.
• In this case, the customer is entitled to a full refund of the rent that was paid.
• Any other costs to the customer incurred by the termination of the lease due to a force majeure situation will not be compensated.
Compensation for damages
- The customer is obliged to compensate Nuuksion Taika for any damage he/she has caused to the premises.
- Nuuksion Taika offers no compensation for inconvenience or costs caused by natural phenomena such as insects, animals, road damage due to the weather or unexpected weather conditions.
- Any complaints should always be made as soon as possible after the issue has risen.
- If there is no satisfactory solution or there is a claim for compensation, the complaint must be submitted in writing within one month of the end of the rental period.
- Nuuksion Taika will attempt to handle the complaint as soon as possible but within a maximum of one month.
- If the customer and Nuuksion Taika are unable to reach an agreement, the customer may refer the dispute to the Consumer Complaint Board.
- The prices listed online include VAT, which varies from 10% to 24% according to services.
- We offer services for private adult individuals and for business customers.
- We reserve the right to change prices.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
- Nuuksion Taika is entitled to use and disclose registered address information to direct mail, distance selling and other direct marketing as well as market and opinion polls unless the customer denies it. You can make a prohibition on the contact details mentioned in the terms.
- We reserve the right to change our delivery terms. The customer must check with the terms of delivery in advance.
- In its services, Nuuksion Taika uses reliable and secure instruments of payment.
- At no time does Nuuksion Taika store bank or credit card details.
- The customer agrees to observe the terms and conditions of the payment method he/she has selected.
- Payment by invoice
- Payment by invoice is for businesses and other organisations only.
- An invoice must be paid by the due date marked on the invoice.
- If a booking fee invoice is not paid by the due date, the booking will be cancelled and the cottage put back into the booking system.
- Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) acts as an implementer of the payment handling service and as a Payment Service Provider. Paytrail Oyj will be shown as the recipient in the invoice and Paytrail Oyj will forward the payment to the merchant.
- Paytrail Oyj is an authorized Payment Institution.
Paytrail Oyj, business ID 2122839-7
Phone: +358 207 181830
- If a payment transaction is not successfully completed at the moment of booking, Nuuksion Taika will not handle that booking.
General terms and conditions
- The prices shown in the online service include VAT.
- We sell products to adult private individuals and to corporate customers.
- We reserve the right to change the prices.
- Nuuksion Taika`s systems save only the customer’s contact details (name, address, telephone number and e-mail address).
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information he/she gives.
- Nuuksion Taika is entitled to use and transfer registered contact information to companies engaged in direct marketing and advertising, distance selling and market and opinion research, unless the customer otherwise refuses this. Such a refusal can be applied to the contact information mentioned in the terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to change our terms of delivery. Before making a booking, the customer should acquaint him/herself with the delivery terms valid at the time.